Designers incorporate the innovative use of light, color, and design elements to create welcoming environments. Renovated buildings include many energy efficiency improvements as well as modernizations that make the building comfortable for people of all ages and abilities.
• Adaptive reuse of commercial buildings and schools into apartments
• Affordable rental options to low-income residents
• Affordable senior housing
• Assisted living facilities
• Community residences for individuals with disabilities
We design for high-end and market rate rentals, as well as per NYS HCR requirements for the Low Income Housing Tax Credit program & Housing Trust Fund program.